- Costs in Task Form combined with Gantt Chart View in MS PROJECT 2016
- Remaining work with Task in progress when new Resource is assigned is assigned in MS PROJECT 2016
- Task Actual Start and Finish date when Resources are unavailable in MS PROJECT 2016
- How to hold Total Hours of work per Task when Actual Work is less then estimated hours in MS PROJECT 2016?
- How to change multiple Resources on Tasks in progress with MS PROJECT 2016?
Category Archives: PMI
Hi, Task Form is very useful thing in MS PROJECT 2016, and it can be use in various ways. Today I’ll show how to see Costs for Task per Resource. First I will create simple new Project: Now I Will … Continue reading
Hi, in the first Post this year I will answer the question from one of my Blog readers: “How will MS Project calculate remaining work, when a resource is added to a task after baseline is assigned and work has … Continue reading
Hi, today I will show you how to change multiple Resources when you have Tasks in progress with Microsoft Project 2016! Firs I’m going to create brand new Project with two simple Tasks: Now suppose that I have those Resources … Continue reading
Hi, In Microsoft Project Online, there is a new Field – Agile! I will show you what can you (or can’t) do with it! First I will create brand new Waterfall Project: and I will get: As you can see, … Continue reading
Hi, in my previous post I wrote about Microsoft Project 2016 and Scrum. Now, I will show you some other things, based on Kanban Agile methodology. This post will be much shorter than previous one, because you can use everything … Continue reading
Ladies and Gentleman, all Project users, as you know Microsoft Project was intended for all kind of Projects, but let’s be honest, it wad made only for Waterfall Projects. From now on, that is history. Microsoft Project goes Agile – … Continue reading
Hi, Today I’m going to explain what happens if I assign additional resource in Task which has a progress with MS PROJECT 2016. First, I’m going to create brand new Project: I have two resources available: I will assign John … Continue reading