- % Complete for Project as a whole and Summary Task in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Resource assignment in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Custom fields in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Dependencies on Timeline View with Microsoft Project for the Web!
- How to set different Work days during time period with Microsoft Project for the Web
Category Archives: Project Online
Hi, today I sill show you how to set specific calendar and apply it to resources in Microsoft Project for the Web! First of all, calendar template should be created! I will not explain again how to di it, because … Continue reading
Hi, today I will show you how to use exceptions in working times using MS PROJECT 2019! Let’s say that are working hours are 8 hors per day (08:00 to 12:00, and 13:00 to 17:00) from Monday 03.02.2020 to Friday … Continue reading
Hi, in my previous post (https://ntrajkovski.com/2019/10/15/how-to-implement-scrum-with-ms-project-step-by-step/) I’ve created Task board, and I assign Tasks to two of five defined Sprints: I’ve modified column for each and sprint: OK! We have board. Let me explain different Views for Scrum. On the … Continue reading