- Quick look column in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Task attachment in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Non working hours bug in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Start and Finish time for Task in different Project Calendar using Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Time off for specific Resources in Microsoft Project for the Web
Category Archives: Project Online
One of the latest products from Microsoft is Lists. It is, I will say, an upgrade of the old, boring SharePoint Lists, but with a better look and a new found ease to use built in. Microsoft Lists is part … Continue reading
Hi, today I sill show you how to set specific calendar and apply it to resources in Microsoft Project for the Web! First of all, calendar template should be created! I will not explain again how to di it, because … Continue reading
Hi, today I will show you how to use exceptions in working times using MS PROJECT 2019! Let’s say that are working hours are 8 hors per day (08:00 to 12:00, and 13:00 to 17:00) from Monday 03.02.2020 to Friday … Continue reading
Hi, in my previous post (https://ntrajkovski.com/2019/10/15/how-to-implement-scrum-with-ms-project-step-by-step/) I’ve created Task board, and I assign Tasks to two of five defined Sprints: I’ve modified column for each and sprint: OK! We have board. Let me explain different Views for Scrum. On the … Continue reading