- Group name and Project name in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to copy Tasks or Project in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to navigate through linked Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- How to add additional comments to Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- Equipment as resource in Microsoft Project for the Web
Tag Archives: Microsoft Poject 2016 – Work
Hi, I noticed that lot of MS Project users have a problem with Duration and work which was already completed. Let me give you an example in MS PROJECT 2016. Let’s say that we have a one Task Project, with … Continue reading
Hi, I have a question from one of my Blog readers “Thank you for all your advices which you share on blog. I have an issue where I would like in resource pool file calculate the total “booked” work hours … Continue reading
Hello, today I’m going to deal whit one significant question which basically has many answers, or none. How many hours to assign to Resource per day? Let me show you one very, very simple example. Let’s say that we have … Continue reading
How to hold Total Hours of work per Task when Actual Work is less then estimated hours in MS PROJECT 2016?
Hi, Today I’m going to explain how to solve a problem which one of my Blog Readers have in MS PROJECT 2016. Let us say that we have a Project with Task which is 6 weeks long. For this Task … Continue reading