- Costs in Task Form combined with Gantt Chart View in MS PROJECT 2016
- Remaining work with Task in progress when new Resource is assigned is assigned in MS PROJECT 2016
- Task Actual Start and Finish date when Resources are unavailable in MS PROJECT 2016
- How to hold Total Hours of work per Task when Actual Work is less then estimated hours in MS PROJECT 2016?
- How to change multiple Resources on Tasks in progress with MS PROJECT 2016?
Tag Archives: Micorosft Project 2016 – Tasks
Hi, Today I’m going to explain what happens if I assign additional resource in Task which has a progress with MS PROJECT 2016. First, I’m going to create brand new Project: I have two resources available: I will assign John … Continue reading
Hi, I saw very interesting discussion in LinkedIn, about making Task Inactive if it has actuals. First let me show the “issue”. I will create brand new Project in MS PROJECT 2016: and I will create John as Resource with … Continue reading
Hi, today I will explain two fields, not so often used in MS PROJECT 2016: Scheduled Start and Scheduled Finish. First I will create one simple Project with three Tasks, connected like this: As you can see Scheduled Start is … Continue reading
Hi, If you work with the latest version of MS PROJECT 2016, and you have update it regular you will notice one great improvement in Predecessor field. Let me show you that. First I will create brand new Project with … Continue reading
Hi, my Blog Reader has a very interesting question: “Hi Nenad I have a problem, and I hope you can help me, I’m a follower of your blog. I have some task on project and resources, but I want … Continue reading
Hi, There is one new Task related field in MS PROJECT 2016: Task Summary Name. It is very useful. Usually Summary Tasks have a lot of subtasks, and when you group them, filter them or just look at them, you … Continue reading