- Costs in Task Form combined with Gantt Chart View in MS PROJECT 2016
- Remaining work with Task in progress when new Resource is assigned is assigned in MS PROJECT 2016
- Task Actual Start and Finish date when Resources are unavailable in MS PROJECT 2016
- How to hold Total Hours of work per Task when Actual Work is less then estimated hours in MS PROJECT 2016?
- How to change multiple Resources on Tasks in progress with MS PROJECT 2016?
Tag Archives: Micorosft Project 2016
Hi, In Microsoft Project Online, there is a new Field – Agile! I will show you what can you (or can’t) do with it! First I will create brand new Waterfall Project: and I will get: As you can see, … Continue reading
Hi, in my previous post I wrote about Microsoft Project 2016 and Scrum. Now, I will show you some other things, based on Kanban Agile methodology. This post will be much shorter than previous one, because you can use everything … Continue reading
Hi, as I promised, today I will cover Scrum with MS PROJECT 2016! But, first of all what do we need form Scrum (I will talk what we need – by the book)? We need: Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog. … Continue reading
Ladies and Gentleman, all Project users, as you know Microsoft Project was intended for all kind of Projects, but let’s be honest, it wad made only for Waterfall Projects. From now on, that is history. Microsoft Project goes Agile – … Continue reading
Hi, Today I’m going to explain what happens if I assign additional resource in Task which has a progress with MS PROJECT 2016. First, I’m going to create brand new Project: I have two resources available: I will assign John … Continue reading
Hi, today I’m going to show relation between Fixed Duration Task Type, and Overtime Work in MS PROJECT 2016. First I’m going to create a simple Project with one Task – Fixed Duration: As you can see In the Gant … Continue reading
Hi, In this post, I will show you answer to one of my blog readers. He asked me is it possible to put Overtime Work at specific day in MS PROJECT 2016? Let’ say that we have a simple Project, … Continue reading