- Costs in Task Form combined with Gantt Chart View in MS PROJECT 2016
- Remaining work with Task in progress when new Resource is assigned is assigned in MS PROJECT 2016
- Task Actual Start and Finish date when Resources are unavailable in MS PROJECT 2016
- How to hold Total Hours of work per Task when Actual Work is less then estimated hours in MS PROJECT 2016?
- How to change multiple Resources on Tasks in progress with MS PROJECT 2016?
Category Archives: Micsrosoft Project 2016
Hi, in this last post for year 2018. I will show you how Actual Start and Finish date are affected with Resource Calendar in MS PROJECT 2016. First I will crate Simple Project with one Task: I will create Two … Continue reading
Hi, today I will show you how to change multiple Resources when you have Tasks in progress with Microsoft Project 2016! Firs I’m going to create brand new Project with two simple Tasks: Now suppose that I have those Resources … Continue reading
Hi, today I’m going to show relation between Fixed Duration Task Type, and Overtime Work in MS PROJECT 2016. First I’m going to create a simple Project with one Task – Fixed Duration: As you can see In the Gant … Continue reading
Hi, I have a question from my Blog reader, and I’m going to explain the problem step by step. Of course I will use MS PROJECT 2016! My blog reader’s problem is written with Italic. 1. Let’s create a 5 … Continue reading
Hi, often I have a question like this: “How to assign Work to someone when that work is not to be linked with any specific Task?”. I will show you how with MS PROJECT 2016! But first I have to … Continue reading
Hi, I have a great question form one of my Blog readers: “Hi Nenad, thanks for your time and experience. I have a question:I have to tasks 1 and 2.Task 2 starts with 1 day of delay of the start … Continue reading
Hi, I’ve got a question about MS PROJECT 2016: “Dear Nenad,How we can have a new baseline (adding task or resource and delete task or resource) and how viewing that new baseline on the Gantt Chart.” I will show you … Continue reading