- Group name and Project name in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to copy Tasks or Project in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to navigate through linked Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- How to add additional comments to Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- Equipment as resource in Microsoft Project for the Web
Tag Archives: MS PROJECT 2016
Hi, very often I hear a question like: “OK Nenad, you are explaining how to make a good schedule, and how to assign Resources properly to Tasks!. But what about Task which are impossible to plan upfront, like, for example, … Continue reading
Hi, my Blog reader has a problem with scheduling Task ahead of planned time! I will reproduce his scenario in MS PROJECT 2016!. First I’m going to create simple Project with two Tasks: Now I’m going to create two Resources … Continue reading
Hi, I’ve got a question form one of my Blog readers: “Hi Nenad,Based on the example in your previous post please answer the following questions:1) When you manually updated the actual work in each of the 3 days for Resource … Continue reading
Hi, for the last post in this year I choose to show you a very simple Trick. What if you have one Task with multiple Tasks dependencies, and, for some reason you want to remove those dependencies in one step. … Continue reading