- How to set different Work days during time period with Microsoft Project for the Web
- % complete and Driving Tasks is Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to create Calendar from Resource using Microsoft Project for the Web?
- How to set Calendars for Resource in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- How to connect Microsoft Project for the Web with Teams?
Tag Archives: Project Management – SCOPE
Hi, According to PMI (PMBOK 4th edition), WBS or Work Breakdown Structure is: “deliverable oriented hierarchical decomposition of the work to be executed by the project team to accomplish the project objectives and create the required deliverables, which each … Continue reading
Hi, I received a question from one of my Blog reader: “After calculating the costing for work and overtime work, I baselined the task and then did tried to do the actuals in the task usage sheet. I did … Continue reading
Hi! I have made the Scope for my “Wedding” Project in MS PROJECT 2010. I have task groups (called “summary task”), and each group have a milestone at the end. Those groups are not order logically, and it means … Continue reading