- Group name and Project name in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to copy Tasks or Project in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to navigate through linked Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- How to add additional comments to Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- Equipment as resource in Microsoft Project for the Web
Tag Archives: Micorosft Project 2016 – Baseline
Hi, we all know what the Baseline is. But where is the right place to make it, if we have a Project which is Subproject of Master Project. I will show you where with MS PROJECT 2016. First of all … Continue reading
Update the task as 100% without changing work hours automatically in MS PROJECT 2016 – is it possible?
Hi, I’ve got very good question from one of my Blog Readers: “How can I do to update the task as 100% but without changing work hours automatically? Because I want to know that my team is more efficient than … Continue reading
Hi, I’ve got a question from one of my Blog Readers: “Please clarify the following: I have created a Sample project in MS Project 2013, with tasks and assigned duration with required predecessors.I have base lined the plan and started … Continue reading