- % Complete for Project as a whole and Summary Task in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Resource assignment in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Custom fields in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Dependencies on Timeline View with Microsoft Project for the Web!
- How to set different Work days during time period with Microsoft Project for the Web
Tag Archives: microsoft project 2016 – resources
Hi, I’ve got a question form one of my Blog readers: “I noticed that the generic resource is only used with 100% (default value) instead of the 140% or 240% (depending on the time when the task be processed). I … Continue reading
Hi, I have a very good question from one of my Blog Readers: “Hi! How does one fix different holidays for persons on the same activity? That is if X and Y are working on the same Project and Task … Continue reading
Effect of initial resource assignment on calculation of Individual resource’s work in MS PROJECT 2016
Hi, I’ve got very good question form one of my Blog readers: “The effect of initial resource assignment on calculation of Individual resource’s work. Suppose we want have two resources R1 (100%) and R2(50%) to work on a 20h fixed … Continue reading
Hi, today I’m going to show you what is going to happen with Material resources when you assign additional Work resources to the Task which has already started and have some actuals. I will use Microsoft Project 2016! First I’m … Continue reading