- % Complete for Project as a whole and Summary Task in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Resource assignment in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Custom fields in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Dependencies on Timeline View with Microsoft Project for the Web!
- How to set different Work days during time period with Microsoft Project for the Web
Tag Archives: MS PROJECT 2010 – Calendars
Hi, Suppose that you are working on the Project! And suppose that you have one week Vacation for whole company resources, each and every Year. How to make it in MS PROJECT 2013. First I’ll create a Project With one … Continue reading
Hi, The last Calendar type in MS PROJECT 2010 is the Task Calendar. Remember this: If you have the Project Calendar, and the Resource Calendar (or Calendars), and the Task Calendar, TASK CALENDAR HAS PRECEDANCE! Why do you need … Continue reading
Hi, In my previous post I have explained how to use the Project Calendar, and how to make an exception (Vacation, New Year etc.). But what if you have different working times over the period. For example, our “Wedding” … Continue reading