- Multiple Projects with the same name in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Group name and Project name in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to copy Tasks or Project in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to navigate through linked Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- How to add additional comments to Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
Tag Archives: MS PROJECT 2013 – Tracking
Hi, again, one of by Blog readers has a question: “How do you update actuals? Let’s say the task is supposed to have finished 21 Feb 2014 according to the original plan. However, this task can now be finished … Continue reading
Hi, I will explain hot to track Physical % Complete in MS PROJECT 2013. In MS PROJECT you can Track %Complete, % Work Complete, and Physical % Complete. Where are the differences? % Complete is about Duration % Work Complete … Continue reading
Hi, again, my Blog reader has a problem: “Dear Nenad, your blog is a real treasure and I am so happy I came across it a year ago when we started with the implementation of the MS Project Server 2010 … Continue reading