- Task attachment in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Non working hours bug in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Start and Finish time for Task in different Project Calendar using Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Time off for specific Resources in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Effort calculation with different Calendars in Microsoft Project for the Web!
Tag Archives: MS PROJECT 2013 – Tracking
Hi, again, one of by Blog readers has a question: “How do you update actuals? Let’s say the task is supposed to have finished 21 Feb 2014 according to the original plan. However, this task can now be finished … Continue reading
Hi, I will explain hot to track Physical % Complete in MS PROJECT 2013. In MS PROJECT you can Track %Complete, % Work Complete, and Physical % Complete. Where are the differences? % Complete is about Duration % Work Complete … Continue reading
Hi, again, my Blog reader has a problem: “Dear Nenad, your blog is a real treasure and I am so happy I came across it a year ago when we started with the implementation of the MS Project Server 2010 … Continue reading