- Task attachment in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Non working hours bug in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Start and Finish time for Task in different Project Calendar using Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Time off for specific Resources in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Effort calculation with different Calendars in Microsoft Project for the Web!
Tag Archives: MS PROJECT – Task types
Hi, again, one of by Blog readers has a question: “How do you update actuals? Let’s say the task is supposed to have finished 21 Feb 2014 according to the original plan. However, this task can now be finished … Continue reading
Hi, first of all, apologies for delaying with my regular Post, but I was very busy with organizing SPCAdriatics (SharePoint and Project) conference last weeks (www.spcadriatics.com) Again, a question from one of my Blog readers: “Greetings Sir, Thanks kindly for … Continue reading
Hi, If you red my last posts, you have noticed that one part is missing. That is: “What does it has to do with effort, and non-effort driven tasks”. Well it does, when you add additional resources to those … Continue reading
Hi, I am going on with Task Types. I will make both Task: Read the Article as Fixed work: As you can see, this task type is always Effort driven. I will assign John to this Task, and I … Continue reading
Hi, In next few posts I will explain task types and how do they reflect on Schedule in MS PROJECT 2010. Basically, there art three Task Types: Fixed Units (Default) Fixed Work Fixed Units What are those? Units or … Continue reading