- Group name and Project name in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to copy Tasks or Project in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to navigate through linked Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- How to add additional comments to Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- Equipment as resource in Microsoft Project for the Web
Tag Archives: Micorosft Project 2016 – calendars
Hi, I have interesting question from my Blog reader: “How does one change the calendar for the Project Summary Task? The schedule is developed and has a calendar, other than the standard calendar, associated with all the tasks, but … Continue reading
Hi, as we all know, there are three types of Calendars in MS PROJECT 2016: Base Calendars, Resource Calendars and Task Calendars. they are prioritized in that order (from low to high importance), which means that Task Calendar has the … Continue reading
Hi, Today, I will explain next Scenario in MS PROJECT 2016: Suppose that you have a project team who will work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), but every third week the whole team will be off. This is … Continue reading
Hi, after my Post “Different weekends for Resources in MS PROJECT 2016”, there was a lot of discussion, that a problem can be solved with Resource Calendars, and that be will be the best way. Yes, it can be done … Continue reading
Hi, Again, I have a question from one of my Blog readers, which is related to my previous post: “Hi Nenad,¸ Thank you very mush. But can you please explain the following inconsistency in MSP behavior: If in the example … Continue reading