- Group name and Project name in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to copy Tasks or Project in Microsoft Project for the Web
- How to navigate through linked Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- How to add additional comments to Tasks in Microsoft Project for the Web?
- Equipment as resource in Microsoft Project for the Web
Tag Archives: Project Management – RESOURCES
Hi, In this post I will show some “strange” behavior of MS PROJECT 2010 when I assign two resources to the effort driven, fixed duration Task! First, as always, set up! I will add two resources to the Project: Now … Continue reading
Hi, in my previous Post I wrote about assigning resources to the Task when they already have workload. Now I will show what happens I f I add additional resource to the Tasks, regarding of Task Type in MS … Continue reading
Hi, in my previous post I have explained hot to create and use the Resource pool. Suppose that you want to open your project file which uses a Resource pool in MS PROJECT 2010. You will get: My strong … Continue reading
Hi, I will continue with my last Post. I will add John to the Task1. As you can see, in the Work field there is 16 hours (2 days X 8 hours per day). I will now assign Mary … Continue reading
Hi, this one will be about Resources, but without MS PROJECT 2010! I promise that I will continue with MS PROJECT 2010 and resources tomorrow! Before I start I have to say: I have received more than 100 compliments … Continue reading