- Task attachment in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Non working hours bug in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Start and Finish time for Task in different Project Calendar using Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Time off for specific Resources in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Effort calculation with different Calendars in Microsoft Project for the Web!
Tag Archives: MS PROJECT 2010 – assigning Resources
Hi, again a question form my Blog reader: “Is it possible to disable assigning Resource to the Task, and still keep same resource in Resource sheet?” Let me show you in MS PROJECT 2013 First I’ll create Brand new Project … Continue reading
Hi, I have a question from one of my Blog readers: “Hello, Nenad. First, I’d like to thank you by your posts. They are very helpful. Now, to my question. I have a central team coordinating and working in … Continue reading
Hi, I received a message from one of my reader. It states: “Hi Nenad, I have been reading through your posts but could not really find back an answer on an problem I’m puzzled with.Let’s say I have a … Continue reading
Hi, I will continue with my last Post. I will add John to the Task1. As you can see, in the Work field there is 16 hours (2 days X 8 hours per day). I will now assign Mary … Continue reading
Hi, As I promised I am going to explain how to assign resources to the Task, and what happens when I add or remove additional resources to those tasks in MS PROJECT 2010. After that I will explain the … Continue reading