- Task attachment in Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Non working hours bug in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Start and Finish time for Task in different Project Calendar using Microsoft Project for the Web!
- Time off for specific Resources in Microsoft Project for the Web
- Effort calculation with different Calendars in Microsoft Project for the Web!
Tag Archives: Microsoft Project 2013 – Tasks
Hi, often you will need to edit information not only for single, but for multiple Tasks in MS PROJECT 2013, and you will not want to edit Task by Task because it is time consuming. What can you do? First … Continue reading
Hi, very often I receive question like: “My Task remains 99% completed, and I do not know why?”, or “All Tasks are 100% completed but the whole project is 99% completed. Why?” Hera are two most often reasons for that. … Continue reading
Hi, here is the question from one of my Blog Reader: “Hi Nenad, You are a lifesaver my friend 🙂 many thanks .., Another question, is there anyway I can color-code the various statuses ? so if LATE then show … Continue reading
Hi, I’ve got a question from one of my Blog Readers: “Dear Nenad, I have the following scenario: I have A Task assigned with one Resource. He did 50% work, and then he left the Company. I must assign another … Continue reading
Hi, Today I’ll show you something that looks like a bug but it is not. Suppose that you have a Task with 5 days duration, and the Task Type is Fixed duration. I’ll do that Scenario in MS PROJECT 2013! … Continue reading
Hi, my Blog Reader has a problem: “Please can you help me. I would like to know how I can ask MS project to set one task ALAP without causing successors to move ALAP as well. In other words, I … Continue reading